Support a history and community museum!
The Écomusée benefits from the support of the ministère de la Culture et des Communications du Québec ans the Conseil des arts de Montréal as well as numerous other public and private partners. Public support is likewise essential to the development and exposure of the institution.
The Écomusée du fier monde is a history museum that promotes grassroots involvement. It offers something unique in the Montréal landscape and allows visitors to explore little known facets of the city’s culture. Discover the daily life of the working class and follow the inspiring journeys of grassroots groups. Visit the Écomusée exhibitions and the former Généreux public bath, a magnificent example of 1920s architecture.
By helping to empower citizens, the Écomusée encourages dialogue and contributes to the improvement of its community Support the Écomusée du fier monde by donating. The community can count on the Écomusée. We’re counting on you!
Donating allows the Écomusée to:
- pursue its civic and community mission;
- promote the history of labour and industry;
- ensure a museum presence in the neighbourhood;
- see to the preservation and the maintenance of the heritage building that houses the Écomusée: the Généreux bath;
- welcome groups dedicated to literacy and francization, as well as schools from disadvantaged areas which frequent the museum;
- make known our local heritage;
- develop original exhibitions.
Make your donation directly and securely online on the Écomusée’s website through the form of CanaDon, by clicking on the link below. You can do a one-time donation or a montly donation.
Send your cheque made out to the Écomusée du fier monde as well as your contact information to the following address:
Écomusée du fier monde
2050 Atateken Street
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L8
Call the museum and make your donation by credit card by contacting Manon Belleville at 514 528-8444.
You can also make a planned donation or a bequest to the Écomusée. Please contact us for more information.
For each donation, a tax receipt will be issued.
For more information, please contact:
administration [at] ecomusee.qc [dot] ca